This privacy notice for FUNMULA CO.,LIMITED (doing business as BigGo) (“BigGo,” “We,” “us,” or “our”), describes how and why we collect, store, use, share, and protect your personal information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://biggo.com/ , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Download and use our mobile application (BigGo) and extension (BigGo Shopping Assistance)
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
We not only comply with personal data protection laws but also have trusted online security measures in place.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- When you visit our website or use the functional services provided by this website, you can join BigGo via Facebook, Google account, or Email. With your consent, we will only obtain basic information (Facebook/Google account ID, name, and Email) from you to provide services on this website.
- The personal information collected will only be used for statistical analysis on this site and will not be used for any other purposes or provided to any third party.
- We may also use your personal information to send periodic newsletters (with your prior consent or subject to local laws and regulations), promote events, and offer rewards and benefits when you qualify.
- We automatically collect certain information through cookies when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, referring URLs, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes, which is used internally and never released to the public.
- We also comply with security regulations, which may include the use of your personal information to cooperate with law enforcement, judicial oversight authorities, and other government agencies to detect and prevent fraud and other related crimes and to ensure the security of BigGo's assets and systems. When we use your personal information, we will comply with local laws and will not use it beyond the scope of what we have told you.
- You may correct or delete inaccurate or incomplete personal information collected about you on our website at any time by requesting us, as described in the contact section at the bottom.
- BigGo does not perform any "prediction", "evaluation" or "simulation output".
- Our platform does not provide users with any personality, personal attributes, personality traits, and behavioral tendencies. Moreover, BigGo does not involve the prediction of user identity as well.
Personal Data Protection and Deletion
- Only authorized personnel will have access to your personal information. All personnel involved in the processing of your personal information have signed a confidentiality agreement, and any breach of confidentiality obligations will be subject to legal action.
- When you request the deletion of your account and personal data, you can log in to your BigGo Personal Information page at any time and erase your personal information and account. We always follow the deletion process to securely remove your personal data from the BigGo server or retain only the anonymously processed data. To ensure that your personal information is adequately protected against inadvertent or malicious deletion, when you remove certain basic personal information and accounts, our current and backup systems may keep a copy of that information for a period of time before deleting it.
Sharing of Personal Data
Personal information collected is used for statistical analysis only and is not provided to any third party.
We use “cookies”, which are small data files sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our website. The cookie is used to track some of the information mentioned above relating to the use of our services.
Changes to the Personal Data Protection Policy
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible.
If you have any questions about this notice, please click on the link: https://extension.biggo.com/contactus.php
Last Updated 13/05/2022
- The information displayed in BigGo's data search function is provided by third parties.
- The information is not created by BigGo and we cannot guarantee its accuracy or that it is the most up-to-date information.
- All information is collected by crawling technology on the Internet and can be subject to error.
- BigGo expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any information and cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions, deficiencies, delays, interruptions, or any actions taken in reliance on such information.
- BigGo cannot be held liable for any related losses resulting from the use of the information provided herein.